Thursday, November 18, 2010

there aren't even words for how outraged this makes me

Okay. So you may have noticed a few things:

1: This post does not have song lyrics in the title.
2: I've been MIA for over a week
3: This post lacks my usual life pondering rambles

Why?

Because I am outraged. I need to process and come back with a coherent and intelligent response to this article, but right now, all I can do is post it. Post it and hope you read, and that you have adverse, angry reactions, too.

Here it is.

http://www.alternet.org/rights/148839/when_you're_forced_to_cheer_for_the_man_who_raped_you/?page=3

Please, please read this.

Thanks, blogosphere.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about this for several days now and I still don't know what to say about it. Best I have are sounds... noises of disappointment, disgust, and anger. Ugh...

    ReplyDelete